The corner-stone was laid under the auspices of the Alumni Association of the High School on May 21, 1903, and the build. ing was occupied in the following April. ... Since the employment of a regular manual training instructor, in 1907, this feature of the public school system ... At this time, and for years before, were such noted private schools as Hilla#39;s Academy on North Main Street and the Instituteanbsp;...
|Title||:||Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois and History of Fulton County|